Our Helmsley Tweed netted carryall has a good-sized main compartment, a full-width rear pocket and a large netted pocket on the front. The cotton webbing shoulder strap is fully adjustable and is a comfortable 2″ wide. Access to the bag is by using either the solid brass buckles or the quick-release brass studs.
- 2″ adjustable webbing sling
- Buckle and strap closure
- Quick-release Sam Browne stud opening option
- Netted external pocket
- Full-width internal pocket
- W39.5cm x H28cm x D11.5cm / W15½” x H11″ x D4½”
- Finest 100% pure new wool, woven in Scotland by Johnstons of Elgin
- Tweed is laminated with natural rubber to provide 100% waterproofing
- Vegetable-tanned bridle leather straps and trims
- Solid brass hardware
Allow any dirty or wet areas to dry naturally, never over heat. Gently brush off dirt using a soft brush, then wipe clean, using a slightly damp cloth, in the direction of the fabric grain. Never use chemical treatments.
Shipping and returns
UK shipping is free over £100 and will require a signature. Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes unless arranged in advance.
We also offer international shipping. For more information and delivery costs, please see here.
You may also like
Helmsley Tweed Netted Carryall
Personalise your item
Letters will be debossed into the product and will be set in uppercase characters.
Please type the letters exactly how you would like them to appear. Check in the preview window before submitting. Please note, we cannot exchange or refund personalised items.
For custom requests, please contact us.